Friday, May 21, 2010

Less than two weeks!



13Days
Until Departure

Bike Ride from Amarillo to the Mississippi River along Route 66


I cant believe that it is less than two weeks before I take off. I got my new tires. Arnt they all shiny and reflective? what ever it takes to make other drivers to see me better, right? It also makes me feel better to have two walls of rubber under me. These tires are the Vittoria Randonneur Pros. Everybody swears by them. We will see how they hold up!!




I also have been thinking about how to divide up the panniers to make everything a little more accessible. I guess I will be doing this next week at night. I have had such a rough couple of weeks. When I get home, I don't feel like doing anything. I guess I better do something next week.

Weather and schedule has not allowed me to do any riding lately. I need to get out and get my butt used to being in the saddle. Anyway.


See you on the road!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment