Wednesday, June 2, 2010

waiting another day to leave



2 Days and 18 hours
Until Departure

Bike Ride from Amarillo to the Mississippi River along Route 66


I have to take a day off and rest. I am not quite ready to leave for Amarillo tomorrow as originally planned. I think I will delay my departure one day. This will allow me to do some much needed stuff and at the same time take a day off to rest. I think I will feel better with that.

I thank the airlines for the restrictions on the 3 oz bottle limit because I can now use those small bottles being manufactured to pack lighter. Shampoo and what not, can pack smaller. Tonight I will start uploading my maps to my Garmin and double check my inventory. I wonder what can be shed this time.

See you on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment